My first motorcycle build project.
Specifications and Build Info
- Chassis: 1971 Honda CB350
- Engine: (stock) 325cc parallel twin. Complete disassembly and rebuilt with new seals and consumables.
- Front End: 2007 GSX-R 600 Inverted Fork.
- Brakes: (Front) Hayabusa 320mm Rotors paired with Tokico calipers from a GSX-R. (Rear) Drum brake.
- Ignition: Probe Engineering CB350 electronic ignition with electronic advance.
- Chassis Wiring: Motogadget M-Unit with brand new wiring. All lighting is LED.
- Fueling: Mikuni VM28 with Airpods